Freedom Lifestyle Villages COVID update
Freedom Lifestyle Villages supports the government issued COVID-19 Protection Framework under the traffic light system. This also means that Freedom supports vaccination passport events and activities within the village.
Each traffic light colour can indicate slightly different variations in access to our village and its amenities and should be read according to the current traffic light status. A full copy of the Protection Framework for use of the resident amenities can be obtained from village management, as can a copy of the Contractor policy for working under the traffic light system.
Visitors to the village
All visitors entering the village to visit a resident at home must scan in at the front gate using the COVID-19 QR codes.
All visitors entering the village centre must also scan the QR codes on entry to the centre and be prepared to show your vaccine pass or proof of vaccination. Visitors attending the village on business must also show a vaccination pass, scan the QR code at the office and sign in the Health and Safety register.
By entering the village on business, or entering the village centre on invitation by a resident, all visitors will be declaring:
- They have a current vaccination passport
- They have had no symptoms of COVID-19 during the past 48 hours
- No-one in their household has symptoms of COVID-19
- They are not a close contact of, or have been in contact with, anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19
Mask wearing and distancing
Red traffic light
- Masks are mandatory inside any village amenity including the village centre
- Masks are encouraged when outdoors
- 1 metre distancing
Orange traffic light
- Masks are encouraged inside
Green traffic light
- Masks are encouraged inside village amenities but are not deemed necessary
Please note that Freedom Lifestyle Villages reserves the right to change any of these conditions at its discretion.
Thank you to all our residents, staff, contractors and suppliers for the efforts they are taking to ensure the wellbeing of everyone in the village is maintained.
Ngā mihi nui.